Greg Ellis, voice of Cullen in Dragon Age, is reportedly missing. Via friend Jeff Rosenthal, Ellis allegedly was a no-show for a scheduled visit with his sons, and reportedly is “in need of mental health assistance.” The two have talked on Twitter in the past as friends, so the information on Ellis’s disappearance appears legitimate.
If you’ve had any contact with Greg Ellis in the past 24 hours, please contact the Los Angeles Police Department.
Please signal boost! D:
For those who can’t look at the link, which leads to the BioWare forums:
Collection of info for the people who want to help:
Call Missing Person Units for LAPD (213-996-1800) if there is any contact. Ask regarding Jonny Rees, Case: #161511285
Do NOT search for his wife and badger her with questions. Call the LAPD, or tweet at @Jeff_Rosie if you can’t call, or retweet linked tweets.
Anonymous call to the MPU LAPD:
Dedective Palmer: 213.996.1800
Other details to help with the search: (thanks @Jeff_Rosie)
– No social media activity since 12th May.
– Last Twitter activity was 4:32 PM PST 12th of May (posting a Whosay link)
– Last Whosay activity was 10th of May
– Last facebook activity was 4:32 PM PST 12th of May (posting a Whosay link). Facebook seems to be linked to twitter.
– Jonny is bipolar. Refuses help. has told people otherwise.
– Not at the NoHo park (Thanks Allegra).
– Not answering any social media requests. (Able to view facebook hidden things, see Instagram profiles, whosay friends, etc)
– 7 days ago he posted a WhoSay about spending the night on top of a hill. People are speculating that he might be there.
I’ll try to update this post as it progresses but I hope that he’s found before I have to and gets the help he needs.